After wrapping up a month-long schedule in Italy, Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam team has arrived in India this morning. As per the reports, without any major breaks, the film’s new schedule will kick-start in Hyderabad shortly.
Sources also reveal that the schedule will continue till December and with this, the entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up. Now, the latest buzz is that Radhe Shyam may also join the Sankranthi 2021 league by throwing tough competition to the already finalized films for the big festival.
If the news turns into reality, this comes a piece of surprise news for fans and moviegoers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant