The unit of the upcoming vintage romantic drama, Radhe Shyam, including the lead actors Prabhas and Pooja Hegde, have been camping in Italy for nearly 3 weeks now. Director Radha Krishna Kumar has canned several crucial scenes in this schedule.
According to the latest update, Radhe Shyam’s Italian schedule will be wrapped up by this weekend and the unit will be returning to Hyderabad in a few days. A major portion of the film’s shoot will be completed by the end of this schedule. After a brief gap, the unit will again resume the shooting in Hyderabad.
Veteran star Krishnam Raju’s Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners are jointly bankrolling this trilingual film. The film’s recently released motion poster has been setting new records on YouTube.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest buzz on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Makers of Nag’s next reject OTT offer?
- Change of title for Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Sushanth’s Dil Bechara girl signs her next
- After Rana, Prabhas releases Thank You Brother’s first look
- Bigg Boss 4 – Nag wants this aspect of the show to be corrected