The unit of the upcoming vintage romantic drama, Radhe Shyam, including the lead actors Prabhas and Pooja Hegde, have been camping in Italy for nearly 3 weeks now. Director Radha Krishna Kumar has canned several crucial scenes in this schedule.
According to the latest update, Radhe Shyam’s Italian schedule will be wrapped up by this weekend and the unit will be returning to Hyderabad in a few days. A major portion of the film’s shoot will be completed by the end of this schedule. After a brief gap, the unit will again resume the shooting in Hyderabad.
Veteran star Krishnam Raju’s Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners are jointly bankrolling this trilingual film. The film’s recently released motion poster has been setting new records on YouTube.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again