Radhe Shyam is one of the biggest films that is being made in India. The film is almost done with its shoot and some juicy info is coming out about the shoot with each passing day.
The news now is that some key scenes of the film were shot in a specially erected temple set of the 15th Century located at Gandikota in the Jammalamadugu region of Andhra Pradesh.
The same temple was re-created and the makers spent a bomb to build this set. A massive 500 people will be seen in this scene which will be quite key to the film as per the news. Radha Krishna directs this film which has Pooja Hegde as the heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Cheppalani Undhi – Good concept gone wrong
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Vintage Powerstar is back