Raghava Lawrence and Kangana Ranaut starrer Chandramukhi 2 is hitting the big screens on 28th September. The movie, directed by P. Vasu, is produced by Lyca Productions. MM Keeravani composed the tunes. The film’s pre-release event was held in Hyderabad today.
At the event, Lawrence spoke high about Telugu audiences who shower unconditional love on film celebrities. Lawrence said he can’t forget three people in life: Superstar Rajinikanth, Megastar Chiranjeevi, and King Nagarjuna, who have given him immense support throughout. Lawrence said he is blessed to have worked with MM Keeravani.
Lawrence said that Chiranjeevi and Rajinikanth have had more impact on him, and hence, he works hard not to imitate them. “Rajini sir gave valuable suggestions for Chandramukhi 2,” said Lawrence. The actor-choregrapher said that Mahima Nambiar is a terrific singer. He said that he had a great time working with Kangana Ranaut. The actor ended his speech by saying that the film would entertain the audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Extra Ordinary Man – Partly Engaging Comedy Drama
- OTT Review : Vadhuvu – Telugu web series on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Official: Hrithik’s Fighter to release in IMAX 3D
- USA advance bookings update of Salaar and Dunki are here
- Official: This OTT platform bags Mangalavaaram’s streaming rights
- Photo Moment: NTR hosts lunch for Netflix CEO Ted Sarandos