Raghu Kunche is leaving no stone unturned to make the music of his first big project Devudu Chesina Manushulu, a roaring success. Directed by Puri Jagannadh, the film stars Ravi Teja, Ileana and Prakash Raj in lead roles. Raghu Kunche, who’s composing the music, has roped in popular singers like Shreya Ghoshal, Suchitra Karthik and Chinmayi to sing some of the tracks in the film. Buzz is that Shreya Ghoshal’s track in the film has come out extremely well and it’s being touted as one of the highlight songs in the album. Raghu Kunche has begun composing the background score of the film. Meanwhile, Ravi Teja and Ileana are off to Italy to shoot three songs of the film. The film’s audio is expected to hit the shelves by the first week of June. BVSN Prasad is producing the film along with Reliance Entertainments. Devudu Chesina Manushulu is going to hit the screens in July.
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success