Actor turned director Rahul Ravindran currently has three movies that are ready for release – Drushti, Sobhan Babu and Howrah Bridge, apart from his directorial debut Chi La Sow with Sushanth. The makers of Howrah Bridge have announced that the film will be hitting the screens in January. The exact date of release will be informed soon.
Howrah Bridge is a romantic family entertainer and it stars young beauties Manali Rathod and Chandini Chowdary as the leading ladies. Revan Yadu has directed the movie, while EMV Studios banner has bankrolled the movie.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari