Last year, there were several reports that young hero Raj Tarun will be acting in actor-filmmaker Ravi Babu’s direction. The film was supposed to be bankrolled by popular production house Vyjayanthi Movies. However, the film was shelved due to reasons unknown.
Now, if the ongoing buzz is to be believed, the film is being revived and the pre-production work may begin soon. An official announcement from the makers is awaited in this regard. Raj Tarun’s next release will be a comic caper titled Rajugadu. On the other hand, Ravi Babu’s experimental comedy featuring a piglet, Adhugo, is still waiting to see the light of day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director of Mahesh, Pawan films to bounce back with a biggie
- Tamil stars Anurag Kashyap would cast if he remade his cult films
- Uppena’s run time locked
- Balakrishna makes changes to his special birthday announcements
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son