Young hero Raj Tarun seems to be on a signing spree. The actor is currently busy juggling two projects, one with Gundejaari Gallanthayyinde fame Vijay Kumar Konda and the other with top producer Dil Raju.
And the latest reports reveal that Raj Tarun has signed a new film and it will be directed by young filmmaker Srinivas Gavireddy. Raj and Srinivas had earlier collaborated on Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Sitralu, which released in 2016. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project
- Anil Ravipudi performs a special pooja
- My revenge is coming soon: Keerthy Suresh tells Nithiin
- Shocking buzz: Pushpa’s shoot halted after crew members test COVID positive?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata to be shot there for over a month
- Finally, Rhea Chakraborty’s brother gets bail