Raj Tarun is one actor who is slowly making his strides in the film industry. With each film of his, he is improving vastly. The same has happened once again as Raj Tarun’s performance has been hugely appreciated in his recent release Rangula Raatnam.
Generally, the young hero who is seen in happy go lucky roles played a mature and emotional role for the very first time in this film. His emotional performance during the interval scene is being lauded by one and all.
Raj Tarun showcased good emotions throughout the film and this shows his capability as an actor. Rangula Raatnam has Chitra Shukla as the female lead and is produced by Annapurna Studios.
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy