Just a few days back, we had reported that Raj Tharun’s new film, Lover has set its release date as the 14th of June. The shooting of the film is going on in full swing and the latest we hear is that the film will have a Rayalaseema backdrop.
Raj Tharun will once again be seen in a chirpy avatar in this film which is being produced by Dil Raju. Raj Tharun played a very subdued role in his last film Rangaula Raatnam which did not go well with the audience.
So, he has gone to his massiest best with Lover. Ala Ela fame Anish Krishna is directing the film and has new girl Riddhi Kumar as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ismart Shankar are you looking forward to?
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover