Just a few days back, we had reported that Raj Tharun’s new film, Lover has set its release date as the 14th of June. The shooting of the film is going on in full swing and the latest we hear is that the film will have a Rayalaseema backdrop.
Raj Tharun will once again be seen in a chirpy avatar in this film which is being produced by Dil Raju. Raj Tharun played a very subdued role in his last film Rangaula Raatnam which did not go well with the audience.
So, he has gone to his massiest best with Lover. Ala Ela fame Anish Krishna is directing the film and has new girl Riddhi Kumar as the female lead.
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film