About today’s release, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi, Rajamouli said that Tharun Bhascker has done it again and went on to describe the movie as a Sukoon’ film with lots of laughter.
Even though a little late, Rajamouli finally managed to watch the recent hit Sammohanam. He said he was quite impressed with Aditi Rao Hydari’s performance and also appreciated Sudheer Babu and senior actor Naresh.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) June 29, 2018
Articles that might interest you
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success