Ace director Rajamouli is completely occupied with the shoot of his latest movie ‘Baahubaali’. Expectations are sky high on this project and hence makers are taking every possible precaution to make the content of the film as secure as possible.
Recently the team has developed a custom made Data Storage device which can store the rushes of the film shot on a particular day. However, most of the people were of the opinion that this is a new device to fight against piracy and Rajamouli took to twitter to clarify that, this is just used for storage purpose and not for any other purpose. This device is used for daily back up of footage on disks and tapes at shooting location and avoids moving of loose hard disks around, thereby making the date safe and secure.
Prabhas, Rana and Anushka are playing the lead roles in this movie and MM Keeravani is composing the music. Prasad Devineni and SobhuYarlagadda are jointly producing the film.
- I will seek Tarak anna’s help: Akhil
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun