Veteran producer V Raju passed away at Care Hospitals in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, in the wee hours of Monday (Jan 18) due to a cardiac arrest. The Telugu film fraternity is in immense grief ever since the passing of the senior filmmaker. Several film personalities took to social media and expressed their condolences to the bereaved family.
V Doraswamy Raju’s mortal remains will be brought to the Film Chamber at 7 AM tomorrow (Jan 19). Director Rajamouli, who collaborated with Doraswamy Raju for NTR’s Simhadri, and many other celebrities will pay their last respects to Doraswamy Raju. His last rites will be held at Maha Prasthanam in Film Nagar at 11 AM.
Articles that might interest you:
- Abhishek Bachchan slightly changes his name for good luck?
- Baahubali writer pens script for pan-India film based on Ramayan
- Yash’s Gajakesari gears up for Telugu release
- This action hero’s next to have a pan-India release?
- Viral -Jani Master chills on the sets of Pushpa
- Muddy’s action-packed and racy teaser impresses