S S Rajamouli, the cynosure of all eyes was working relentlessly from the last 4 years for his magnum opus Baahubali. The wait and hard work is finally over as the first part released to some thumping response all over and broke many records.
The ace director is currently on a vacation in the exotic islands of Bali and is spending some quality time with his family. After getting back, Rajamouli is set to kick start the pre-production for Baahubali part 2 which will kick start its shoot in October.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release