S S Rajamouli, the cynosure of all eyes was working relentlessly from the last 4 years for his magnum opus Baahubali. The wait and hard work is finally over as the first part released to some thumping response all over and broke many records.
The ace director is currently on a vacation in the exotic islands of Bali and is spending some quality time with his family. After getting back, Rajamouli is set to kick start the pre-production for Baahubali part 2 which will kick start its shoot in October.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actress calls shooting with Prabhas a ‘surreal experience’
- Evaru duo to team up again?
- Janhvi Kapoor’s Netflix debut with a short film
- Bangkok schedule for Balakrishna’s next gets a wrap up date
- Rajasekhar’s next is a thriller
- NKR’s Entha Manchivadavura locks its release for festive season