S S Rajamouli, the cynosure of all eyes was working relentlessly from the last 4 years for his magnum opus Baahubali. The wait and hard work is finally over as the first part released to some thumping response all over and broke many records.
The ace director is currently on a vacation in the exotic islands of Bali and is spending some quality time with his family. After getting back, Rajamouli is set to kick start the pre-production for Baahubali part 2 which will kick start its shoot in October.
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG
- Will Mr. Mjanu give the needed push to Nidhi’s career
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Mahesh-Sukumar film genre locked
- Sankranthi releases’ latest Krishna collections