S S Rajamouli, the cynosure of all eyes was working relentlessly from the last 4 years for his magnum opus Baahubali. The wait and hard work is finally over as the first part released to some thumping response all over and broke many records.
The ace director is currently on a vacation in the exotic islands of Bali and is spending some quality time with his family. After getting back, Rajamouli is set to kick start the pre-production for Baahubali part 2 which will kick start its shoot in October.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film