Ever since the teaser of NTR’s Bheem is out, there have been a few who are raising objections about NTR wearing a skull cap in the Muslim getup.
Many want that scene to be removed as Komaram Bheem was the one who fought against Muslim rulers. Many leaders in the Telugu states have raised objections but Rajamouli is quiet.
The latest update reveals that Rajamouli is in deep discussions with several industry heads and politicians on how to deal with such an issue which is sensitive.
He is making a ground prepared that such controversies can be dealt with easily when the film comes out. Well, with Rajamouli planning big looks like he is all set to take on all the controversies single-handedly.
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF director meets Prabhas yet again
- Anasuya’s quirky avatar in Thank You Brother revealed
- Chiranjeevi and Acharya: Sonu Sood opens up about his experience
- Sanjay Dutt lands in Hyderabad for KGF 2’s final schedule
- Exclusive Interview : Director Trinadh – Meka Suri 2 will be a thrilling experience
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with this contestant’s following