Ever since the teaser of NTR’s Bheem is out, there have been a few who are raising objections about NTR wearing a skull cap in the Muslim getup.
Many want that scene to be removed as Komaram Bheem was the one who fought against Muslim rulers. Many leaders in the Telugu states have raised objections but Rajamouli is quiet.
The latest update reveals that Rajamouli is in deep discussions with several industry heads and politicians on how to deal with such an issue which is sensitive.
He is making a ground prepared that such controversies can be dealt with easily when the film comes out. Well, with Rajamouli planning big looks like he is all set to take on all the controversies single-handedly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant
- Telangana Governor Tamilisai appreciates Chiranjeevi’s gesture