It’s been close to two years since Baahubali 2 had released, and still the film is making news in one form or another. While there is already a Netflix series, narrating Sivagami’s rise to prominence, under production, the Baahubali team will add another feather to its cap later this year.
In November, 2018, Baahubali : The Beginning became the first South Asian movie to be chosen for Royal Albert Hall’s prestigious Films in Concert series. The film was chosen alongside Skyfall and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. The audience will be treated with a spectacular live concert of the film’s score, while the film’s Hindi version is screened.
The event is going to be held on October 19, and Rajamouli, MM Keeravani have been invited to grace the occasion. Prior to the film’s screening, Rajamouli and Keeravani will be interacting with the audience, and Keeravani in particular is expected to reveal what went into making the score for the epic film. Considering that Baahubali is the first ever Indian film to have been chosen to give such an unique experience to the audience, it is expected to be a night to remember for team Baahubali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wild Dog media briefing held in a unique manner- Deets inside
- Noted cinematographer’s directorial debut with Sree Vishnu’s next
- Nagarjuna reveals why Wild Dog’s team broke the Netflix deal
- Allu Arjun to be the chief guest of Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s event
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release
- Amala Paul opens up about her divorce