Often, film stars chip to raise awareness about social causes. In yet another instance, Tollywood’s star director Rajamouli and hero NTR will be lending their voice for short films made by the cybercrime police to raise awareness on Cyber Crime police to raise awareness on cybercrimes.
NTR has given his voiceover to short films that are made to make people aware of the fraudulent people who trick gullible netizens by using fake profiles on Facebook and WhatsApp. On the other hand, Rajamouli has lent his voice to the short films that show how fraudsters dupe people by stealing their credit card, debit card and net banking details and OTPs.
The Cyber Crime cops are also trying to rope in Ravi Teja to lend his voice to short films on online lotteries and other cybercrimes. These short films will be aired in movie theaters, railway stations, bus stations and other public places.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters