Numero uno director SS Rajamouli personally visited the Central Crime Station and thanked the cyber crime cops for arresting the pirates who threatened Baahubali’s producer Shobu Yarlagadda of leaking the film’s copy on the internet is he didn’t pay them Rs. 2 crore.
Rajamouli hailed the policeman’s efforts in safeguarding the years long hardwork of the film’s producers, artistes and thousands of technicians. On May 16, the CCS cops arrested 6 pirates in Patna who hacked Baahubali’s main server and downloaded the film’s print. The accused were produced before the court.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans eagerly waiting for Ram’s first ever dual role act
- Review : Raju Gari Gadi 3 – Comedy clicks story doesn’t
- Review : Operation Gold Fish – Only Action clicks
- Eesha Rebba gets a special promo song in her first female-centric film
- Review : Krishnarao Super Market – Wayward crime drama
- Review : Malli Malli Chusa – Dragged Out Romantic Drama