Numero uno director SS Rajamouli personally visited the Central Crime Station and thanked the cyber crime cops for arresting the pirates who threatened Baahubali’s producer Shobu Yarlagadda of leaking the film’s copy on the internet is he didn’t pay them Rs. 2 crore.
Rajamouli hailed the policeman’s efforts in safeguarding the years long hardwork of the film’s producers, artistes and thousands of technicians. On May 16, the CCS cops arrested 6 pirates in Patna who hacked Baahubali’s main server and downloaded the film’s print. The accused were produced before the court.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views