SS Rajamouli is one of the most successful directors in the country and after films like Eega and Baahubali series, his popularity has soared even higher. Today, he is well known for combining action with strong emotions, which has become his USPs.
Interestingly, one of his all time favourite films is apparently Mel Gibson starrer Braveheart and the film is said to have left a strong impact on him. “I have watched films all my life, but once I began thinking about making movies, one film which took my breath away was Braveheart. The action and emotion in each scene was exemplary. I must have seen that film more than 100 times,” he said in a recent interview.
Currently, he is working on the script of his upcoming film which will have Ram Charan and NTR Jr in lead roles. The film is likely to take off in the second half of 2018.
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam