Pushpa was a roaring hit in Hindi and made Allu Arjun a pan-India star in no time. Now, speaking in an interview, Rajamouli reveals why the film was such a big hit in Hindi.
The star director says that Bollywood had stopped making earthy films and concentrated on feel-good films in the last few years. That is the reason, the audience was missing big-ticket films.
Adding further, Rajamouli says that as Allu Arjun was shown in the massiest way possible with unique characterization, the audience lapped it up big time.
In the end, Pushpa brought out the good old days of Hindi cinema back where heroes were worshipping big time says Rajamouli.
Articles that might interest you:
- List of south stars to attend Koffee with Karan show?
- F3 getting a massive release in the US – Deets Inside
- Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti 2 locks its OTT release date
- Latest: Rana Naidu wraps its shoot
- OTT – Dhanush fans disappointed with The Russo Brothers
- Karan Johar makes an interesting announcement – Deets inside