All eyes are on RRR, Tollywood’s biggest multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan. Rajamouli is directing the film apart from providing screenplay. RRR had a grand muhurtham ceremony this morning. The first schedule will commence from November 19 with a massive fight sequence on both the star heroes.
For RRR, Rajamouli has roped in some of the best technicians who are popular across the country. RRR has its story penned by Rajamouli’s father and veteran writer Vijayendra Prasad. 8-time national award-winning Editor Sreekar Prasad will edit the film and KK Senthil Kumar, who had earlier shot the Baahubali franchise, Eega and Magadheera etc, will crank the camera.
Furthermore, Rajamouli’s brother and veteran music composer MM Keeravani will score the music for RRR. Baahubali’s Production Designer Sabu Cyril will once again collaborate with Rajamouli to handle the film’s production design. On the other hand, Srinivasa Mohan will handle the VFX department and Rajamouli’s wife Rama Rajamouli will take care of the costume department. Finally, Sai Madhav Burra and Madhan Karky will pen the dialogues for this DVV Danayya production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Aladdin – Visually Impressive
- Akhil’s fourth film launched formally
- Yet another Jabardasth comedian turns hero
- Full Winners List with Majority : Andhra Pradesh Assembly Election 2019 Results (teluguin.com)
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman