Ace director S.S. Rajamouli, is one such technician who desires for perfection in every aspect. As per the latest update, the director has roped in an internationally renowned Foley artiste Phillipe Van Leer for his coming film ‘Baahubali’. Foley is a sound technique which reproduces the everyday sound effects that are added to the film during post production to enhance audio quality. Foley is a much needed technique for a period film like this as it can reproduce the natural sounds which in turn gives a great feel of a scene. Phillipe will work for ‘Baahubali’ for a period of two weeks at the famous Dame Blanche complex in Belgium. The film’s sound designer P.M. Sateesh will also work with Phillipe during this period.
Prabhas and Rana will be essaying the lead roles while Anushka and Tamanna are playing the female leads. Produced under Arka Media banner, the film’s music will be scored by M.M. Keeravani
Articles that might interest you:
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?
- Rashmika Mandanna wanted to leave social media for mental peace