Ace director S.S. Rajamouli, is one such technician who desires for perfection in every aspect. As per the latest update, the director has roped in an internationally renowned Foley artiste Phillipe Van Leer for his coming film ‘Baahubali’. Foley is a sound technique which reproduces the everyday sound effects that are added to the film during post production to enhance audio quality. Foley is a much needed technique for a period film like this as it can reproduce the natural sounds which in turn gives a great feel of a scene. Phillipe will work for ‘Baahubali’ for a period of two weeks at the famous Dame Blanche complex in Belgium. The film’s sound designer P.M. Sateesh will also work with Phillipe during this period.
Prabhas and Rana will be essaying the lead roles while Anushka and Tamanna are playing the female leads. Produced under Arka Media banner, the film’s music will be scored by M.M. Keeravani
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day
- Slight delay in Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi’s release
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health