A few days back, we had revealed that the shooting of Rajamouli’s next will kick start by August end. The star director is currently busy with the pre-production and is also casting for the film.
The latest gossip that is going around reveals that the makers and Rajamouli are very keen on roping Samantha as one of the female leads in the film.
The talk is that Sam will be sharing screen space with Ram Charan in the film. Samantha attained star status with Rajamouli’s Eega and if this happens, the star heroine’s career will come a full circle.
Even though this news is yet to be confirmed, Sam is a great star to have in Rajamouli film as the stakes are even higher this time around.
- Leading production house bags RC12 theatrical rights
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer
- Versatile artiste’s key role in Mahesh25
- Don’t call my son Jr Powerstar: Renu Desai tells Pawan fans