Numero uno Tollywood director Rajamouli will be taking part in the annual Harvard India Conference at the prestigious Harvard University, USA. The 2-day conference is based on the theme ‘India at an Inflection Point’ and it will be held on February 16 and 17, 2019.
Along with Rajamouli, noted Indian personalities like Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis, political strategist Prashant Kishore and spiritual leader Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev and several others will be attending the conference. The conference is jointly organised by students of Harvard Kennedy School and the Harvard Business School.
On the work front, Rajamouli is currently directing the ambitious multi-starrer RRR, starring NTR and Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upset Payal Rajput concentrates on Punjabi cinema?
- My character in Pushpa will surprise fans, says Rashmika
- Crazy buzz on Puri-Vijay’s Liger
- Ala Amerikapurramuloo: Thaman’s musical concert in the US
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon