Numero uno Tollywood director Rajamouli will be taking part in the annual Harvard India Conference at the prestigious Harvard University, USA. The 2-day conference is based on the theme ‘India at an Inflection Point’ and it will be held on February 16 and 17, 2019.
Along with Rajamouli, noted Indian personalities like Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis, political strategist Prashant Kishore and spiritual leader Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev and several others will be attending the conference. The conference is jointly organised by students of Harvard Kennedy School and the Harvard Business School.
On the work front, Rajamouli is currently directing the ambitious multi-starrer RRR, starring NTR and Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections