This is a time when politics and films are getting mixed up big time. Director S.S. Rajamouli has been a vocal supporter of the ‘Lok Satta’ party for quite a while now. So far, his support has been limited to social networks and the occasional party meets.
But now, the ace director will be actively campaigning for party president Jayaprakash. The director revealed this today and he would be extending his support to JP for the Malkajgiri Loksabha constituency.
Meanwhile, the production unit has taken a break from the shooting of ‘Baahubali’ after the completion of a big war schedule at Ramoji Film City.
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana
- Press Note : Grand premieres for Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi on June 28