This is a time when politics and films are getting mixed up big time. Director S.S. Rajamouli has been a vocal supporter of the ‘Lok Satta’ party for quite a while now. So far, his support has been limited to social networks and the occasional party meets.
But now, the ace director will be actively campaigning for party president Jayaprakash. The director revealed this today and he would be extending his support to JP for the Malkajgiri Loksabha constituency.
Meanwhile, the production unit has taken a break from the shooting of ‘Baahubali’ after the completion of a big war schedule at Ramoji Film City.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties