Rajamouli is a man who goes to any length to showcase his heroes and villains in his films. Now, he has two-star heroes, NTR and Charan for his film RRR which is currently on floors.
The news now is that Rajamouli is planning to shoot the intro scenes of both Charan and NTR in a big way. Both the scenes will be shot in a single schedule where crores of money is being spent on just the sets.
The gossip is that these scenes will also have a lot of VFX work and will be shot on green mats which Rajamouli has specially designed. NTR plays Komaram Bheem and Charan plays Alluri Seetaramaraju in RRR.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business