SS Rajamouli, the numero uno director of Telugu film industry, made a huge splash on the silver screen with a special cameo in his magnum opus Baahubali The Beginning. If the ongoing reports are to be believed, the maverick director is all set to don the grease paint yet again and this time for his Eega actor Nani.
The latest reports say that Rajamouli will reprise his own role of a film director in Nani’s soon to be launched film under the direction of Uyyala Jampala maker Virinchi Varma. Apparently, Nani will be playing the role of an Assistant Director in this film and it was on his suggestion that Virinchi is considering roping in Rajamouli for a cameo.
An official confirmation is awaited in this regard. Keep watching this space for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru-Balayya’s friendly chitchat at producer’s b’day party
- Crazy speculations on Balayya-Boyapati film’s budget
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note