Numero uno director Rajamouli today unveiled the logo for the Telugu version of the first Indian mythical fusion drama trilogy, Brahmastra. This high budget Bollywood film stars Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Mouni Roy and Tollywood star Nagarjuna, who’s making his comeback in Bollywood.
Brahmastra’s logo teaser narrates the power of the ancient weapon Brahmastra. How this mythical concept is woven into the contemporary time raises the curiosity levels. Hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar is producing this ambitious trilogy in association with Fox Star. Ayan Mukherji is the film’s director. The first part of the trilogy will be hitting screens for Christmas.
Happy to launch the Telugu logo of the first Indian mythical fusion drama trilogy, #Brahmastra that’s being made on an epic scale with the magnificent star cast…
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) March 11, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?