Rajamouli is a top director and whatever he does is always special. A few weeks back, he and his entire family tested positive for COVID 19 but by the grace of God, they all came out of it hale and healthy.
Looks like Rajamouli and his wife Rama had a small Mokku during this time and to complete it, they were spotted performing Pooja at an ancient Himavad Gopalaswamy Temple in Chamarajanagar district in Karnataka the other day.
There is a talk that the shooting of RRR will resume next month in a big way. So, Rajamouli has taken some time off and is touring the scenic beauty of the country as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej super excited to shoot with star hero
- After a lot of confusion, Nishabdham finally gets a release date
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s to sport crazy look and role in his next
- Glimpse of Lavanya, Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga out soon