Rajamouli is a top director and whatever he does is always special. A few weeks back, he and his entire family tested positive for COVID 19 but by the grace of God, they all came out of it hale and healthy.
Looks like Rajamouli and his wife Rama had a small Mokku during this time and to complete it, they were spotted performing Pooja at an ancient Himavad Gopalaswamy Temple in Chamarajanagar district in Karnataka the other day.
There is a talk that the shooting of RRR will resume next month in a big way. So, Rajamouli has taken some time off and is touring the scenic beauty of the country as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser
- RGV: Ladki is my tribute to Bruce Lee’s Enter The Dragon
- Sammathame’s official OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role