Rajamouli’s Assistant Director Pazhani, who had worked on Baahubali The Beginning, is making his directorial debut with a socio-fantasy movie titled Angel. The film stars young hero Naga Anwesh and Hebah Patel and currently, the post-production work is underway.
As per the latest update from the film’s makers, Angel will be high on VFX and at least 40 minutes of the film will be loaded with the CGI. Rajamouli is popular for his VFX-filled movies, and it looks like Angel’s director Pazhani is following his guru’s footsteps.
Bhuvan Sagar is producing this movie and Sindhurapuvvu Krishna Reddy is presenting it. The film is slated to release in July.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?