Rajamouli’s Assistant Director Pazhani, who had worked on Baahubali The Beginning, is making his directorial debut with a socio-fantasy movie titled Angel. The film stars young hero Naga Anwesh and Hebah Patel and currently, the post-production work is underway.
As per the latest update from the film’s makers, Angel will be high on VFX and at least 40 minutes of the film will be loaded with the CGI. Rajamouli is popular for his VFX-filled movies, and it looks like Angel’s director Pazhani is following his guru’s footsteps.
Bhuvan Sagar is producing this movie and Sindhurapuvvu Krishna Reddy is presenting it. The film is slated to release in July.
Articles that might interest you:
- Excited Mahesh fans set a new record with Sarkau Vaari Paata title
- Chiranjeevi hails Superstar Krishna as he extends birthday wishes
- Fresh buzz on Prabhas21 after star Bollywood heroine’s Insta story on Mahanati
- Young actress steals hearts with her gesture for migrants
- Mahesh reveals Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s striking title poster
- Mahesh Babu’s advice to makers on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s launch