It has been quite a dramatic day for the Movie Artiste Association (MAA) fraternity today. In a never before manner, MAA’s founder member and Honorary President Chiranjeevi vented out his severe displeasure over MAA’s Executive Vice President Rajasekhar’s behavior during the MAA Diary launch earlier today.
A couple of hours later, Rajasekhar tendered his resignation and alleged that there are severe issues in MAA. Later, Rajasekhar also took to Twitter and apologized to Chiranjeevi and Mohan Babu. “Whatever happened today is only between Naresh, Maa and me. There is no misunderstanding or fight between Chiranjeevi Garu, Mohan Babu Garu and Me. I apologise for any inconveniance caused to our guests. Plz dnt blow up this issue as a personal fight between Mohan Babu garu, Chiranjeevi garu and me,” Rajasekhar tweeted.
The senior hero went on to say that things are not right in MAA and that he will do whatever he can for the industry on his own.
Whatever happened today is only between Naresh, Maa and me.
Things aren't right here and I cannot stand aside quietly and watch. There is no misunderstanding or fight between Chiranjeevi Garu, Mohan Babu Garu and Me.
I apologise for any inconveniance caused to our guests!
— Dr.Rajasekhar (@ActorRajasekhar) January 2, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary singer SP Balasubramanyam honoured with Padma Vibhushan
- Rashmika on a new mission for Bollywood debut Mission Majnu
- Gopichand Malineni offered to remake Krack in Bollywood
- Shahid-Vijay Sethupathi’s web series gets a title
- Official: Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe seals a festive release
- Ravi Teja’s fun times ‘in his world’; Posts a pre-workout video