Tollywood couple Rajasekhar, Jeevitha and their daughters Shivani and Shivathmika have tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. Rajasekhar himself took to Twitter and confirmed the ongoing news.
Rajashekar said that the family is currently being treated at a hospital. In a relieving update, Rajasekhar said that both his daughters, Shivani and Shivathmika, have recovered and are completely out of the virus. He went on to say that he and Jeevitha are feeling much better and will be back home soon.
The news is true that Jeevitha, Kids and I have tested positive for corona and are currently being treated in the hospital.
Both the kids are completely out of it, Jeevitha and I are feeling much better and will be back home soon!
Thank you !
— Dr.Rajasekhar (@ActorRajasekhar) October 17, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Stalwart actor’s daughter dreams of becoming a director
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT