Tollywood couple Rajasekhar, Jeevitha and their daughters Shivani and Shivathmika have tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. Rajasekhar himself took to Twitter and confirmed the ongoing news.
Rajashekar said that the family is currently being treated at a hospital. In a relieving update, Rajasekhar said that both his daughters, Shivani and Shivathmika, have recovered and are completely out of the virus. He went on to say that he and Jeevitha are feeling much better and will be back home soon.
The news is true that Jeevitha, Kids and I have tested positive for corona and are currently being treated in the hospital.
Both the kids are completely out of it, Jeevitha and I are feeling much better and will be back home soon!
Thank you !
— Dr.Rajasekhar (@ActorRajasekhar) October 17, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Mohanlal’s Drishyam to be remade in Indonesian
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar