Hero Rajasekhar has just released a press note, saying that he was not injured in the car accident that took place on the Golconda ORR last night. He clarified that he was alone at the time of the mishap and that he even informed the police soon after the incident.
“People coming in another vehicle immediately stopped and recognized me and pulled me out through my car’s windshield. I took their phone and first informed the police and then called my family. I then left from the spot in my rescuers’ car and Jeevitha picked me up on our way. I am absolutely fine and didn’t sustain any injuries,” Rajasekhar said in his press note.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue
- Salman’s Radhe gets massive cuts from Censors
- Happening director to team up with Prabhas?
- Mahesh Babu shares important information on Covid-19
- Noted heroine talks about the importance of breast-feeding