‘Shekar’, starring Rajasekhar as the hero, is being directed by newcomer Lalith. Produced by MLV Satyanarayana, Shivani, Shivathmika and Venkata Srinivas Boggaram on Lakshya Productions and Pegasus Cine Corp, the film bears the caption ‘The Man With The Scar’.
On Wednesday, the film resumed its shoot in Araku. With the ongoing schedule, 75% of the production works will be over. Speaking about the movie, director Lalith said, “Due to the second wave of the coronavirus pandemic, the shoot had to be given a break. In the ongoing Araku schedule, Rajasekhar garu has joined.
The producers said, “This is Rajasekhar garu’s 91st movie. The Araku schedule will go on for 20 days and will come to an end at the end of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Most Eligible Bachelor gets a new release date
- Love Story’s 2-day Nizam share; Solid run continues
- What’s the point of being called Power Star without power?: Pawan Kalyan
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan
- Suriya to team up with this star director
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain