‘Shekar’, starring Rajasekhar as the hero, is being directed by newcomer Lalith. Produced by MLV Satyanarayana, Shivani, Shivathmika and Venkata Srinivas Boggaram on Lakshya Productions and Pegasus Cine Corp, the film bears the caption ‘The Man With The Scar’.
On Wednesday, the film resumed its shoot in Araku. With the ongoing schedule, 75% of the production works will be over. Speaking about the movie, director Lalith said, “Due to the second wave of the coronavirus pandemic, the shoot had to be given a break. In the ongoing Araku schedule, Rajasekhar garu has joined.
The producers said, “This is Rajasekhar garu’s 91st movie. The Araku schedule will go on for 20 days and will come to an end at the end of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salaar enters final leg of shoot
- Mahesh Babu working round the clock for SSMB28
- Janhvi Kapoor prioritised NTR30 above all
- Clash of the titans for Dussehra?
- Blockbuster Writer Padmabhushan brings huge profits to makers
- Vedha’s Telugu version to release in theaters and OTT with a day’s gap