Senior hero Rajasekhar’s recently released investigative thriller, Kalki, raised expectations before its release but ended up disappointing his fans and trade circles. The actor is yet to announce his next project.
As per the latest reports, Rajasekhar’s next film is going to be an official remake of a Kannada hit. Apparently, Tamil producer Dhananjaya will be bankrolling the film in Telugu and Tamil, with senior character artiste Sathyaraj’s son Sibi Sathyaraj playing the main lead in the film’s Tamil version.
The director who will be helming this remake is yet to be finalized. The makers have kept the name of the Kannada film a secret. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise
- When Ramoji Rao personally received SP Balasubrahmanyam at airport
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral