Senior hero Rajasekhar’s recently released investigative thriller, Kalki, raised expectations before its release but ended up disappointing his fans and trade circles. The actor is yet to announce his next project.
As per the latest reports, Rajasekhar’s next film is going to be an official remake of a Kannada hit. Apparently, Tamil producer Dhananjaya will be bankrolling the film in Telugu and Tamil, with senior character artiste Sathyaraj’s son Sibi Sathyaraj playing the main lead in the film’s Tamil version.
The director who will be helming this remake is yet to be finalized. The makers have kept the name of the Kannada film a secret. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayendra Prasad’s update about Mahesh-Rajamouli upsets fans
- Krithi Shetty has to say this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan
- F3 Movie: Worldwide closing collections are here
- Adivi Sesh’s Major continues its rampage on Netflix
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response
- Top production house buys Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights