Senior hero Rajasekhar often lands in wrong news for his tiffs with Megastar Chiranjeevi. Now, in a surprising development, the actor is all set to join hands with Chiru’s brother-in-law and veteran producer Allu Aravind, if the ongoing buzz is to be believed.
Apparently, Rajasekhar will be playing a retired cop in the Telugu remake of the acclaimed 2018 Malayalam medical thriller, Joseph. The film will be directed by Palasa 1978 director Karuna Kumar and produced by Bunny Vas under Geetha Arts 2 banner. Allu Aravind will be presenting the film. An official announcement is awaited to confirm this buzz.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary director joins forces with Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film
- RRR work will be resumed soon, says Keeravani
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Young hero to romance a Tamil beauty in his next
- Gopichand, Tamannaah’s clash with Pawan and Balayya?