Around a couple of months ago, there were several reports about senior character artiste Rajendra Prasad’s insensitive behaviour towards Samantha, Nandini Reddy and other cast and crew members of Oh! Baby. The buzz had it that Rajendra Prasad was heavily drunk while shooting for Oh! Baby.
However, speaking at Oh! Baby’s pre-release event last night, Rajendra Prasad justified his drunk act and said that he was drunk on Oh! Baby’s set only to act in a drunk scene with another female artiste. “I follow the legendary NTR’s school of realistic acting. I was drunk only for the sake of the scene. I never troubled Samantha, Nandini or anyone while shooting. I have been a disciplined actor throughout my 42-year-old career,” said Rajendra Prasad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release