A couple of days ago, at the audio launch event for the upcoming Telugu film Bewars, senior actor Rajendra Prasad made a few unwanted comments against his daughter. He said that he didn’t talk to his daughter after she had eloped and married against his wish several years ago. His comments surprised everyone in the industry.
But in his latest media interaction, Rajendra Prasad said that he deeply regrets his comments and that his daughter was upset over his insensitive act. He went on to justify that he was too emotional during the event and spoke in the hangover of the character he had played in the film.
Bewars showcases how parents and children fulfil their responsibilities in life and their relationships. The movie is produced by M Aravind and directed by Ponnala Chandu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon