Stalwart Kollywood actors Rajinikanth and Kamal Hassan will soon launch their political parties and jump into active politics. While Kamal will be going on a statewide tour from February 21, Rajini is expected to announce his plans very soon.
Even as both Rajini and Kamal are quite confident of playing a key role in the next general elections, Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) chief Ramadoss has made a few sharp comments on the legendary actors.
Ramadoss said during a meeting today that Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan cannot get even 10 percent of votes even if they contest in elections together. Ramadoss said that people are not ready to believe actors coming into politics.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?