Stalwart Kollywood actors Rajinikanth and Kamal Hassan will soon launch their political parties and jump into active politics. While Kamal will be going on a statewide tour from February 21, Rajini is expected to announce his plans very soon.
Even as both Rajini and Kamal are quite confident of playing a key role in the next general elections, Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) chief Ramadoss has made a few sharp comments on the legendary actors.
Ramadoss said during a meeting today that Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan cannot get even 10 percent of votes even if they contest in elections together. Ramadoss said that people are not ready to believe actors coming into politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s advice to makers on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s launch
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix