Stalwart Kollywood actors Rajinikanth and Kamal Hassan will soon launch their political parties and jump into active politics. While Kamal will be going on a statewide tour from February 21, Rajini is expected to announce his plans very soon.
Even as both Rajini and Kamal are quite confident of playing a key role in the next general elections, Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) chief Ramadoss has made a few sharp comments on the legendary actors.
Ramadoss said during a meeting today that Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan cannot get even 10 percent of votes even if they contest in elections together. Ramadoss said that people are not ready to believe actors coming into politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Pushpa in special plans for the music album
- Master and Karnan girl debuting in Tollywood
- Samantha offered a crazy role by Netflix?
- Vijay kills it in the first look of BEAST
- Adipurush: Special emphasis on Kriti Sanon’s characterisation
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas surprises a fan along with his family