Stalwart Kollywood actors Rajinikanth and Kamal Hassan will soon launch their political parties and jump into active politics. While Kamal will be going on a statewide tour from February 21, Rajini is expected to announce his plans very soon.
Even as both Rajini and Kamal are quite confident of playing a key role in the next general elections, Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) chief Ramadoss has made a few sharp comments on the legendary actors.
Ramadoss said during a meeting today that Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan cannot get even 10 percent of votes even if they contest in elections together. Ramadoss said that people are not ready to believe actors coming into politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star character actress in Varun Tej’s next
- Allari Naresh teams up with a debutant
- Climax portions of Tenali Rama Krishna to be quite interesting
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Confirmed: Pawan Kalyan to attend George Reddy’s event
- Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film to release in 4 languages