He’s rightly called the superstar. After all, his films see humongous pew-release buzz like no other actor in the country.
It’s no wonder then that actor Rajinikanth’s latest release Petta has become his fourth film to reach the 200 crore mark at the box office, a feat that hasn’t been managed by any other actor in South Indian cinema so far.
Since it’s release on January 10, the film has globally grossed 217 crores in 19 days.
Prabhas is the only Telugu actor to reach the mark with SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali while actor Vijay is the only other Tamil actor to have two double venture films in his kitty with Mersal and Sarkar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi gives a major update on Balakrishna’s film
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet looks stunning in her latest pic
- Sai Pallavi to romance Tarak in NTR 30?
- Pic Talk: Manchu Vishnu-Genelia recreate iconic still
- Impressive: Latest collections of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2
- Pic Talk: Balakrishna’s pic with his son Mokshagna goes viral