He’s rightly called the superstar. After all, his films see humongous pew-release buzz like no other actor in the country.
It’s no wonder then that actor Rajinikanth’s latest release Petta has become his fourth film to reach the 200 crore mark at the box office, a feat that hasn’t been managed by any other actor in South Indian cinema so far.
Since it’s release on January 10, the film has globally grossed 217 crores in 19 days.
Prabhas is the only Telugu actor to reach the mark with SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali while actor Vijay is the only other Tamil actor to have two double venture films in his kitty with Mersal and Sarkar.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas
- Interesting storyline for Naga Shaurya’s next
- Mahesh to romance this Bollywood actress again?