The makers of Super Star Rajinikanth’s Petta are currently shooting in the holy city of Varanasi. For the first time in her career, Trisha is acting alongside Rajini. Both the stars are shooting key scenes in Varanasi.
Today, Rajinikanth and Trisha, along with some other members of Petta’s unit, visited the sacred Kasi Viswanath temple in Varanasi and offered special prayers. A major portion of the shoot has been wrapped up already. The film is tentatively scheduled for release during the Sankranthi festive season.
Karthik Subbaraj is directing Petta and Sun Pictures is bankrolling this high budget entertainer. The film also stars Vijay Sethupathi, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Simran, Megha Akash and others.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s touching post on son’s birthday
- Poll : Which of these films was over-hyped according to you?
- Balayya makes a huge donation for Corona relief
- Corona scare-Pawan Kalyan winning applause for his sincere efforts
- Director Sampath Nandi donates to CCC
- Fresh speculations on Ranbir-Alia wedding