Rajinikanth’s entry into politics has been a big mystery, and even though the iconic actor has dropped hints that he might take the plunge into politics, he never made any concrete announcements. Few months ago, he showed signs that his soon-to-be launched party might contest in elections; however, it doesn’t look like it might happen anytime soon.
In a latest statement given by Superstar Rajinikanth, he stated that he and his party won’t be contesting in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections. Not just that, he also made it clear that the party won’t be contesting in the by-polls in as many as 21 constituencies in Tamil Nadu.
With Rajinikanth opting out of elections this year, all eyes are on Kamal Haasan’s party, apart from DMK and AIADMK which have teamed up with Congress and BJP respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Chandni Chowdary shuts her troller in a solid manner
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?