In an unexpected move, Super Star Rajinikanth, who was rumored to have had close ties with the BJP, has strongly condemned the ruling national party and Karnataka Governor. Rajini today interacted with the media after a fans meet.
“What happened in Karnataka yesterday was a win for democracy. BJP asking for some more time (to prove majority) and the Governor giving 15-day time was a mockery of democracy,” said Rajinikanth. The stalwart actor further thanked the Supreme Court for its order (of an immediate floor test to prove BJP’s majority) and for upholding the democracy.
It’s well-known that BJP’s CM candidate Yeddyurappa had sworn in as the Chief Minister of Karnataka last week. But he had to resign just minutes before his floor test as he failed to prove his majority. JD(S) leader HD Kumaraswamy will take oath as Karnataka’s CM on May 23rd with Congress’ backing.
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement