Super Star Rajinikanth and star Tamil director AR Murugadoss will be joining forces with each other for the first time. Leading Tamil production house, Lyca Productions, will be bankrolling this highly-anticipated biggie. The film’s regular shooting will commence from March end.
However, the film seems to be facing the election heat. With the election code in effect, there have been a lot of restrictions on the cash flow and this in turn is said to be delaying the film’s pre-production formalities. In this scenario, the shooting may kick-start only after the counting concludes in May second week.
Acclaimed cinematographer Santhosh Sivan will be cranking the camera for the movie. Star heroine Nayanthara is said to have been roped in as one of the leading ladies. Anirudh Ravichander is the film’s music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalyani Priyadarshini’s to act in this Malayalam actor’s next
- Baahubali actress to launch an academy
- Hyderabadi actor to reprise Suriya’s role in Singam 3’s Bollywood remake
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut : Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram
- Wild Dog’s Team Gears Up For A Big Announcement