Superstar Rajinikanth is hugely popular for his style is a known fact. But this 64-year-old screen legend is redefining style in his forthcoming gangster flick, Kabali. Ever since the film’s first photoshoot, several on location pictures of Rajinikanth have been taking the internet by storm. Even the film’s first look poster that showcased an aged and a stylish Rajinikanth created a huge havoc among Thalaiva fans.
And now, the film’s unit has been shooting in Malaysia for the last two weeks and several on location pictures are being released one after the other. Sporting a stylishly shaped thick white beard and looking classy in goggles and blazers, Rajini is looking like a million bucks in those stills. Buzz has been highly positive for Kabali, which is expected to become a path breaking film in Rajini’s career.
Young filmmaker PA Ranjith is the film’s director and the film also stars Radhika Apte, Kishore and Dhansika in key roles.
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar
- Vishal thanks Kollywood stars for respecting Nadigar Sangam’s policy
- Press Note : Buy 1 Get 1 Ticket for Sammohanam in USA
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath slated for July end release
- YSR’s biopic Yatra to be wrapped up in a single schedule