Super Star Rajinikanth and start Director Shankar’s sci-fi 3D magnum opus, 2.0, is turning out to be a huge blockbuster in Hindi. After a humongous extended first weekend where it collected Rs 97.25 crore nett, 2.0’s Hindi version was rocksteady on Monday and ended up collecting around Rs 14 crores nett.
With a cumulative nett of Rs 111.25 crore (approximately), 2.0 has become Rajini’s first ever 100 crore film in Hindi and that too within 5 days. On the other hand, this is Akshay Kumar’s 10th 100 crore film. Hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar has presented 2.0’s Hindi version in association with AA Films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family
- NGK’s pre-release event gets a date
- Maharshi’s post-release promotions centre around farmers