Super Star Rajinikanth and start Director Shankar’s sci-fi 3D magnum opus, 2.0, is turning out to be a huge blockbuster in Hindi. After a humongous extended first weekend where it collected Rs 97.25 crore nett, 2.0’s Hindi version was rocksteady on Monday and ended up collecting around Rs 14 crores nett.
With a cumulative nett of Rs 111.25 crore (approximately), 2.0 has become Rajini’s first ever 100 crore film in Hindi and that too within 5 days. On the other hand, this is Akshay Kumar’s 10th 100 crore film. Hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar has presented 2.0’s Hindi version in association with AA Films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical