Even after announcing his entry into active politics a couple of years ago, Super Star Rajinikanth is yet to launch his political party. This dely is making all his fans impatient and is also inviting a lot of criticism from political analysts.
Voicing the similar opinion, Rajini’s Annaathe co-star and senior Tamil heroine Khushboo said that there is still no clarity on when Rajini will launch his party or what his political ideology is. She went on to say that Rajini should be a King in politics and not a Kingmaker and only then people will vote for him.
Khushboo also added that Kamal Haasan’s party had performed well in the last elections and wished more and more young stars will step into active politics and strive for the welfare of the people.
Articles that might interest you:
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP