Vijay Sethupathi is one of the busiest actors in Tamil cinema with some of the most awaited films to his credit. While his films Junga and 96 are lined up for release soon, he will also be seen three of the most awaited films – Karthik Subbaraj’s next, Mani Ratnam’s Nawab, and Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy.
Talking about his upcoming film in Karthik Subbaraj’s direction, Vijay Sethupathi said he is overwhelmed to share screen space with Rajinikanth. “Rajinikanth sir is like a university, I’m just a student. He is like a gigantic ship sails in the ocean and Karthik Subbaraj’s film is an opportunity for me to sail on it. He is a massive mountain, I’m just a breeze, can’t wait for myself to watch him perform,” he said.
The film was recently shot near Darjeeling, and buzz is that Vijay Sethupathi might be playing a negative role in the film. Meanwhile, in 96, the actor will be seen romancing Trisha and the teaser, which was unveiled recently, received rave reviews. More details about the romantic drama are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down
- Radhe Shyam cinematographer’s emotional post on the film
- This star actor to venture into the digital world
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam
- Padmalaya completes 50 years-Mahesh posts emotional message