Last year, on December 31st, Super Star Rajnikanth ended the decades long suspense over his political entry and made a formal announcement about joining active politics. Rajini had also made it clear that he will not join any political party but will float his own with.
As per the latest revelation made by Rajini’s close friend Shanmugam, the Super Star will launch his political party Rajini Makkal Mandram (RMM) either in November or December. Rajini has been conducting a membership drive for the last few months, and his party’s website has already registered over 1 crore memberships.
On the work front, Rajini is currently shooting for his 165th film, Petta. He is expected to team up with AR Murugadoss next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run