Super Star Rajinikanth’s high budget action family entertainer, Annaatthe, was stalled in December after 4 crew members tested positive for Novel Coronavirus while shooting at RFC in Hyderabad. A few days later, Rajini was hospitalized due to dehydration and high blood pressure levels, but he was discharged after a few days.
Rajini and Annaatthe’s team had flown back to Chennai in January, and reports emerged that the film’s shooting will resume in the second half of 2021, after the Tamil Nadu general elections. But the latest update is that Rajini will be resuming the shoot from March 15. However, whether the shooting will take place in Hyderabad or Chennai due to Rajini’s health is yet to be known.
Annaatthe also features Nayanthara and Keerthy Suresh as the female leads. This Siva directorial is being produced under leading Kollywood production house Sun Pictures. The film is slated for a November 4th release, as a Diwali festive treat for fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?
- Trisha’s political thriller to release on Hotstar
- Hyderabad girl Amrin Qureshi celebrates first b’day as an actress
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini